Wednesday 10 November 2010

JAI 42 - Christmas

I just found a new challenge blog - Just Add Ink and this one is challenge #42. It's probably too late to enter but I just love the sketch challenge for the week.


I immediately had the idea to make the following card - just knew all the bits that had to go in.  It's a bit rushed but I'm happy with the result. This is one of the quickest ones I've ever made, for sure.


So close to Christmas, this had to be a Christmas card and in my chosen theme for the year: black, white and red.

Paper: whisper white, black
Inks: cherry cobbler, craft whisper white, black
stamps: artistic etching, sweet sentiments, polka dot background
Others: 2-way glue and dazzling diamonds on the Eiffel Tower, of course, and the mistletoe ribbon


I inked around the card and distressed the white cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Neat take on the challenge Malyn. This is such a great set, isn't it? Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments are most appreciated. Cheers!