Tuesday 23 November 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge - Act 57

Look at the colours of this challenge: basic grey, tempting turquoise, whisper white, cajun craze and chocolate chip!

I can honestly say that I've never used these colours together before. Not one to give up easily, I wondered how do I weave these colours together? Ha! There was my answer right there, weave, weave, weave.

Here's the result:

 I wove the last four colours together and framed with basic grey.

Ta da!


I don't think I've done paper weaving since I was a kid and that's a while back. So, this was certainly fun, fun, fun to do. The framed weaving has been mounted on cajun craze. The flower's in turquoise with choc chip and cajun craze details; bit of white left and glossy accent all over.


Stamps: SU Baroque Motifs set

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The paper weaving is a great focal point (so creative!) and TOTALLY reminds me of those paper placemats I used to make as a kid, very cute! Thank you for the kind comments on my blog as well, it is much appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments are most appreciated. Cheers!