Here's a quick walkthrough:
- Prepare gradated base using Tim Holtz distress inks: Mustard Seed and Shabby Shutters (yellow and green)
- 2-step stamp the main panel: first in black then in Versamark. This is then heat-embossed (clear powder)
- Ink unembossed areas using said distress inks
- Add green ribbon, sparkly string and black button.
- Mount on black card and assemble. Stamp sentiment.
- Stitch!!! (I rarely do this). Instead of the usual stitches, I went for french knots as they are 3D and, in sparkly string, serve as good as bling.
- Mount on white card and voila.
Sentiment is from Stampin Up. Main panel is from Hero Arts.
I hope this made you smile, too.