Wednesday, 12 January 2011

CSC #21 - back to bears

This is my entry to latest Case Study Challenge #21; that is, if I'm not too late!! I've missed a few of their challenges lately.

I had so much fun creating this card - you wouldn't even think that the background started out as a blank white card. It's been stamped, distressed, inked, sprayed and sponged - not necessarily in that order.

I've been playing with textures lately and this card shows a fair bit; I even used buttons. I also used a very old stamp of mine - this bear is soooo adorable, obviously enjoying a box of chocolates (who wouldn't?). It's got a matching male bear stamp which I might use pretty soon, too.

Here's the inspiration created by  Mercy Kerin, by the way.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Malyn! I'm saorry that you missed the deadline, but I hope that we'll see you tomorrow at the CASE Study! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so super cute! Love the colors and that adorable image! Don't fret, a new challenge starts tonight at midnight! Hope to see you over at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments are most appreciated. Cheers!