Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Christmas cards

This is my entry to challenges in Scrapbook Boutique and CASE study. I'm sticking to my black, white and red theme inspired by the Christmas theme at Scrapbook Boutique and the scallops and circles from CASE.

 I used a few stamp sets from Stampin Up: Sparkly and Bright, Sincere Salutations and A to Z.

There is nothing fancy about this card, I guess. It was fun to make, though, so I made two. I really love this deep red - Cherry Cobbler. I even coloured the rhinestone on Rudolph's nose...just for a touch of whimsy.


Scrapbook Boutique's adorable cupcake - in black, white and red!
Heather's beautiful card in CASE

6 comments:

  1. What a fab colour combo - love the added sophistication that touch of black gives!
    Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS design and wonderful colors. An adorable card, especially in the small details like Rudolph's nose. How cute is that? Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :o) Please pass by my blog! I left something there for you...

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Malyn!! that a super cute rudolf and a perfect addition to his big red nose!! thank you for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these little CAS beauties :) They turned out terrific! Thanks so much for playing with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments are most appreciated. Cheers!