Friday, October 29, 2010

Cherish - CSC 12

This is my entry to CSC 12 at Case Study.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Poppy Red
Inks: Versamark, Poppy Red
Stamps: SU Baroque Motifs
Others: sponge, white and red craft ribbons from stash and Kindy Glitz

The inspiration for this card is by Barbara. I copied the layout and the two-tone effect. Instead of dry-embossing, I actually heat-embossed the image and inked around it by sponging on Poppy Red diluted with water. This is the first time I've used this technique using SU inks and I'm very happy with the result.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you've diluted the Poppy Parade- looks great love your baroque flower too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The technique worked a treat on this card, it looks fabulous! thanks for playing along with us at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the technique came out wonderfully. Love the soft red, the beautiful flourish and the sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments are most appreciated. Cheers!